Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax brings better quality and numerous remote capacities than your home office with the PIXMA MX922. This printer has worked in WiFi(1) for printing and scanning for all intents and purposes anyplace in your home. It likewise incorporates AirPrint(2), which lets you remotely print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets. An incorporated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are only a portion of the highlights that can enable you to multi-assignment effortlessly.
The MX922 likewise has another high-limit 250-sheet plain paper tape so you can center around your work and not coming up short on paper. This can convey office proficiency to every single new level.
Predominant 9600 x 2400 most extreme shading dpi(4) and 5 singular ink tanks implies mind boggling business report printing and proficiency with the choice of a high return color dark ink tank to print more archives without changing the color dark ink as regularly.
The MX922 conveys remarkable business imaging quality and adaptable arrangements that will help with conveying your household venture to the following level.
Connect this printer to your home or office network with built-in Ethernet or wireless LAN. Plus, print from your mobile device with Google Cloud Print or Apple AirPrint.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download Links