Canon PIXMA IP1500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA IP1500 Driver Download – Canon’s Pixma iP1500 holds the questionable respect of being the least expensive and most noticeably awful in the Pixma printer lineup. With photograph printing and dreary illustrations and no paper yield plate, it is a lost tyke in an average dedicated family.
Canon showcases the iP1500 as an adaptable printer, as you may expect, its photograph printing is obviously not great. Our test photographs, which are intended to accentuate the capacity of photograph printers, turn out with incredible dithering. Fine points of interest, for example, delineations on stamps, are not noticeable to the stripped eye, and skin tones require genuine smoothing. Since all focuses are unmistakable, the print looks foggy. Designs are far more terrible, with numerous lines and, as anyone might expect, all the more dithering. The iP1500 isn’t talented at taking care of inclinations as kin (which isn’t too enormous itself), shading coordinating isn’t dynamic, and the photographs are less differentiation. The content looks much better, particularly with the exposed eye, yet is seen through the enlarger, looks immersed and shaggy. Luckily, this printer is generally quick, printing content with a normal speed of 6.05 pages for each moment and photographs at a direct of 3.05 minutes for each page.
In addition, yield quality is another solid point. Appraisals for photographs are simply not great, with the majority of the photographs in our test qualifying as right photograph quality, yet with a little shading on our monochrome test photographs. Content printing speed is great, with the greater part of the test textual styles simple to peruse at 4 focuses, however some upscale text styles require 12 focuses to be effectively perused. Designs are damaged by a slight interest in default mode, yet at the same time positions as short exceptionally well.
Moreover, little ink cartridges restrict the iP1500 to light utilize, yet the mix of speed, quality, and value settle on it a decent decision as a flexible adaptable printer, or a unique optional printer for intermittent photograph printing.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Download Links
Canon PIXMA IP1500 Driver Download