Canon MP492 Driver Download
Canon MP492 Driver Download – The Pixma MX492 is a littler unit, so the case isn’t tremendous or considerable. Emptying, you’ll find the MFP, power and phone lines, a present CD that contains print and scan drivers and Canon’s Quick Menu programming, the My Image Garden utility for touching up photos, dim and tri-shading ink cartridges, and a quick start ad spot.
A negligible dim rectangle assessing 17.2 × 11.7 × 7.5 inches and weighing only 13 pounds, the Pixma MX492 offers quick and dirty printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. A falling auto document feeder (ADF) holds 20 sheets, and like the printer portion of the contraption, does not duplex scan. The most elevated purpose of the MX492 is turned, and when lifted revealed the glass scan platen.
Controls involve a two-line monochrome LCD and layer touch gets that give a numeric keypad, monochrome and shading start discovers, finds for pushing a scan or copy, a gadgets catch, and left, right, and home gets for menu course. You don’t get a shading LCD or touchscreen for your hundred bucks, anyway that is likely okay.
In any case, it lets a couple of things alone for the condition, also, having no memory card spaces or even a PictBridge connector, where the MP490 had both. The ‘P’ in MP495 ought to stay for Photo, yet it’s hard to see how this no matter how you look at it qualifies, given it’s hard to print photos direct from a camera. You’ll have to stack them into a PC or Mac, at first, and print them expectedly starting there.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon MP492 Driver Download Links