Canon MP470 Driver Download
Canon MP470 Driver Download – Canon’s Pixma MP470 has its eccentricities, yet given the $149 value it’s difficult to gripe. This conservative machine offers an extensive variety of print, copy and scan works in a tolerably outlined bundle.
The Pixma MP470 performed agreeably in our tests. It prepared plain-content pages at a skillful 8.7 pages for every moment (ppm). The profoundly dark, somewhat fluffy content was unquestionably intelligible, albeit surprising textual styles looked padded and carefully divided compose appeared to be soft. Illustrations took more time to print- – 1.5ppm to 4ppm, about normal by and large – and looked average on plain paper (short on detail, somewhat blurred) however incredible on costlier Canon paper (brilliant, fresh). The gadget scans and duplicates rapidly, and the duplicates specifically looked very great. Ink cost per page (at 5 for every penny scope per shading) is sensible: around 13 pennies for dark just, or 26 pennies for a page with each of the three hues in addition to dark.
The Pixma MP470’s smooth, dark and-silver bureau shows a thoughtfulness regarding outside outline that neglects to stretch out to the greater part of the segments contained inside. The info and yield plate, which unfurl for utilize, shake a considerable measure and curve effectively. Shallow openings driving toward the cartridge narrows do nothing to enable you to position another cartridge effectively for inclusion.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon MP470 Driver Download Links