Canon Mini260 Driver Download
Canon Mini260 Driver Download – All things considered, this Canon printer type isn’t little enough. In any case, mini meaning is a relative term. Canon Mini260 is about indistinguishable size from a miniature poodle, yet its size isn’t a lot littler than other little organization photograph printers dependent on other ink planes. This is seemingly greater than a couple and absolutely greater than a run of the mill warm color photo printer. All things considered, it is little enough to be considered compact and gives a great looking yield at a quick speed. This gadget is estimated at 3.3 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches (HWD), the mini260 resembles a huge CD player. Weighing 4.8 pounds and with an implicit grasp, it’s anything but difficult to bear. Include a discretionary battery, which gauges a little under a pound, and you can even take it to an outing to print photographs on the spot.
Meanwhile, the setting of the Mini260 printer demonstrates is extremely basic. Open the best and intro pages, which change into the information and yield plate, open the printer, introduce the printheads and single four-shading cartridges, close the printer, and load paper. You are prepared to print from a memory card and PictBridge camera. In the event that you additionally need to print from a PC, you can run the programmed setup program from the plate and associate with a USB link. You can likewise associate by means of a discretionary Bluetooth connector or implicit infrared port. Considerably more peculiar is that 260 figures out how to give delightful drop-dead print quality from four basic ink line-ups, re-make everything from the most striking hues and high-differentiate scenes to skin hues that have essentialness and genuine to them. That is something that is exceptionally hard to accomplish by numerous inkjet printers.
Amazingly, the Canon mini260 scores well at speed. In my test, it took from 54 seconds to 1 minute 1 second to print from a PC and from a CompactFlash card in default quality mode. So that it is fundamentally indistinguishable speed from the Epson PictureMate Pal which is to some degree less expensive and considerably quicker than the less expensive HP Photosmart A516 Compact Editor Photo Editor Options. Changing to great mini260 mode backs off to around 20 seconds for every photograph, except 1:20 per photograph is still more than the print speed that can be endured.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. Make sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pops up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon Mini260 Driver Download Links
Canon Mini260 Driver Download