Canon LBP611Cn Driver Download
Canon LBP611Cn Driver Download – Create vivid colour printouts with imageCLASS LBP611Cn. The conservative impression and inherent network settles on it a perfect decision for home workplaces and private companies.
The Main features of this Canon LBP611Cn Printer:
- Print Speed (A4): Up to 18ppm (Mono / Colour)
- FPOT (A4: Mono / Colour): 10.9 / 12.0secs.
- Print Resolution: Up to 9,600 (equivalent) x 600dpi
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 250 – 2,500 pages
With 18 ppm printing and noteworthy shading innovation, the LBP610 arrangement offers a complete answer for home workplaces and private ventures. The range conveys incomparable unwavering quality and in addition direct upkeep.
Space-sparing shading laser printer fit for print accelerates to 18 ppm, and stuffed with highlights to help versatile working. Promising astounding execution and low support, it’s in a perfect world suited to little and home office situations.
Explore and design the printer setting effortlessly with the 5-line LCD show. Data can be shown initially, encouraging simple gadget administration and support.
Appreciate object free and low upkeep activity with Canon All-in-One toner cartridge outline. Discretionary high limit cartridge 045H is accessible for client with high volume printing, decreasing the recurrence of supplanting cartridge considerably further.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon LBP611Cn Driver Download Links