Canon IX6560 Driver Download
Canon IX6560 Driver Download – One of the most popular types of canon printers today is Canon pixma ix6560. This printer can be used from envelope paper size (small) to A3 paper size. This printer is suitable for those of you who work as designers, architects, employees, and students.
Canon PIXMA iX6560 is a single function printer that prints up to A3 + sized paper. This printer uses a hybrid ink that combines pigment-type ink resistance with dye-type ink color ranges. Thanks to this feature, PIXMA iX6560 is very reliable to print images and important documents. Not only gives good results, iX6560 is also fast and efficient.
Print speed 11.3 ipm for black-and-white documents and 8.8 ipm for color. This printer is capable of printing images measuring 4 × 6 inches within 36 seconds. Individual five-color ink system, PGI725Black, CLI726Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow make cost-per-print more economical.
This printer is equipped with software that is not less interesting. Solution Templates provide a professional touch to the created document. In addition, we can experience unique experiences through Full HD Movie Print and Auto Photo Fix II features that optimize images through the Easy-Photoprint EX application.
PIXMA iX6560 users will also get special access to Canon Creative Park Premium (via Solution Menu EX). Through this site, users can download photos, illustrations, and various template templates with a variety of unique options. Canon Creative Park’s content is accessible when using original Canon ink.
The Canon pixma ix6560 printer is often modified by its users with fitted wire cords connecting the cartridge to a larger ink tank. However I am not suggesting this because it is more sneaky by using ink.
When adding ink with injection method, no need to remove the cartridge. Simply open the printer cover, inject it in the written piece of push on the cartridge.
Always try to use this printer at all times. When rarely used, it is feared ink will dry and clogged.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iX6560 Driver Download Links
Canon IX6560 Driver Download