Canon IR ADV C5240i Driver Download
Canon IR ADV C5240i Driver Download Canon imageRunner ADVANCE C52401 is one of color digital copiers that is powerful for multi-functional office. With a black and white speed of 40 pages per minute, and color yield at 35 pages per minute, the iR-ADV C5240i adds increased mono productivity to the proven reliability of the iR-ADV C5035i.
Incredibly, the brilliant iR-ADV C5240i can prints at 40 ppm in BW and 35 ppm in color and handles media up to 256 gsm, from a most extreme paper capacity of 5,000 sheets. One-time duplex scanning captures paper documents with speeds of up to 120 ipm and converts them to flexible organizations, including PPT and Word Office Open XML, ready for digital
Beside, a large touch screen that can be adjusted to the tilt function provides a unique user experience. You can rearrange assignments that are regularly done through a one-touch catch to save time and effort. Field workers can easily print from or scan to their mobile devices.
Moreover, the imageRunner ADV C5240i prints at 1200×1200 dpi resolution with sharp text and clear images, while pQ toner provides balanced color and good image quality. With a choice of Canon Desktop finishing alternatives and iW software, it’s never easy to create professionally stapled documents and staple booklets. Impression with stunning and personalized sales recommendations, reports and handovers, all made with the simplicity of drag-and-drop. Bring performance and color reproduction to the next level with a discretionary Fiery imagePASS-B2 controller.
While, smooth integration into enterprise networks and arrangements, sharing resources with other devices and the capacity to connect to Cloud services enables you to work and share documents flexibly. The embedded MEAP stage is tightly integrated with a variety of powerful software that backings and optimizes essential business work processes.
Also device management instruments enable you to configure, manage, and improve your device, either independently, or as a major aspect of a larger fleet, and guaranteed operating time through efficient monitoring, reporting and diagnostics of Canon.
Furthermore, through brilliant user authentication on this iR ADVANCE C5240i machine enables you to control user access and rights, while providing perceivability and tracking activity through reporting. A step further, you can confine access to certain functions by users to control costs. Your data is protected to the highest level through different standard and discretionary features for device, network and document security.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon IR ADV C5240i Driver Download Links
Canon IR ADV C5240i Driver Download