Canon iP4930 Driver Download
Canon iP4930 Driver Download – CANON PIXMA iP4930 is an Ink Jet printer capable of delivering quality photo prints that are easy, professional quality, and stay affordable in your home.
This printer combines the quality and speed of color printing and photos that you can use everyday at home, whenever you need. With a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and Chromalife 100+ you will get clear, sharp, color images and text prints with durable colors. The CANON PIXMA iP4930 can be used to print on A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, and Envelopes paper media. In addition, this printer can also print photos borderless on paper media up to A4 size. The capabilities and advantages of the CANON PIXMA iP4930 can certainly help to enhance the quality of your work documentation, whether at home or at work.
The CANON PIXMA iP4930 delivers unique and innovative printing technology by immersing the FINE ™ Print Head technology. Technology made by CANON is able to produce clear images and perfect print details without sacrificing print speed. The stability of ink droplets, outstanding quality, and durability have been formulated in order to produce high quality images whenever you want.
The CANON PIXMA iP4930 can print at speeds up to 7.0 ipm (image per minute) for black and white print types and 4.8 ipm for color prints. To print photos with 4 x 6 “paper media sizes and in Borderless settings, CANON PIXMA iP4930 can print in approximately 55 seconds. The maximum print resolution that this printer can produce is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iP4930 Driver Download Links