Canon IP4300 Driver Download
Canon IP4300 Driver Download – Canon’s Pixma iP4300 is fast, its print quality is good, and it has some nice features. Though it does suffer from a few design shortcomings. The printer set records in all of our speed tests, blasting through ten pages of text at a rate of 11.9 pages per minute. Graphics and photos also printed at a fast pace.
Furthermore, its print quality showed the advantages of its five-ink design, which uses cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and pigment-black cartridges. The last of these inks helped produce black and mostly precise text output. Photos looked bright and natural on glossy paper, but on plain paper the same images looked a bit grainy and had some banding. Grayscale photos appeared a little rough, and diagonal or curved lines seemed slightly jagged.
Moreover, the Pixma iP4300 has automatic duplexing (allowing for two-sided printing)–a great bonus for a photo printer at this price. It comes with two 150-sheet input trays, one vertical and one flat-mounted underneath. To designate which tray to use, you press a slim button on the front control panel; next to it, a lighted diagram confirms your choice. The supplied output tray can hold 75 pages.
if you’re using the ip4300 as a home printer, you can load plain paper in one tray and photo paper in the other, so you can switch between standard printing and photos without having to load and unload paper each time. with either approach, the second tray is a highly useful convenience.
Also, setup is absolutely standard for a canon ink jet printer. find a place for the 6.3- by 17.5- by 12.0-inch (hwd) printer, plug in the power cord, snap in the print head and ink cartridges, load paper, plug in the usb cable, and run the automated setup program. one touch that’s a little unusual is the ink system, with five ink cartridges to snap in. the scanner Canon ip4300 uses cyan, yellow, magenta, and two versions of black—a pigment-based black for better-looking text, and a dye-based black for better-looking photos.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iP4300 Driver Download Links
Canon IP4300 Driver Download