Canon C356i Driver Download
Canon C356i Driver Download – Canon C356i gives an excellent client experience to clients without sacrificing its capacity. Intends to address the issues of little and medium-sized organizations, printers are equipped with many shrewd highlights that empower work process advancement. This new model demonstrates an expansion in energy utilization. This model replaces the iR-ADV C355i.
In addition, the C356i gadget with more adaptable highlights went for organizations with portable workforce. Some new highlights incorporate cloud-based usefulness, for example, dashboard reporting, cloud verification, and cloud-to-cloud scanning. Likewise, four discretionary security includes that were already standard presently, including secure encoded printing, secure watermarks, scrambled PDFs, and PDF digital signature gadgets. This copier arrangement has a machine speed of up to 36ppm in dark and shading and the primary copying time is 6.9 seconds (shading). The two gadgets offer standard printing, copying, scanning and fax capacities.
Furthermore, the Canon C355iF incorporates a Canon Dual Processor, 3 GB of memory and a 250 GB hard drive. There is likewise a 10.1 shading control board with a level touch screen that capacities like a cell phone. The control board utilizes a component called My ADVANCE that enables every client to redo certain highlights (ie street number book) in light of their particular work process. Print languages, for example, Canon’s PCL, PostScript, and UFR II, are bolstered. USB network, Ethernet and Wi-Fi are additionally standard. This gadget likewise bolsters cell printing and scanning. This is a constrained multifunction with a steady framework. This sort of scanner gives clients an extraordinary client encounter without changing their assignments.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. Make sure by doing double check your device user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon C356i Driver Download Links
Canon C356i Driver Download